August 8, 2011

Super Sunday Videotarding.

Sunday. Sunday. Sunday Morning. Sunday Afternoons. I got myself a little tan that Sunday. On my usual Sunday, it would be the church & the now-so-boring sunday lunch with the Lomoljo Family. Our Sunday lunch used to be so much awsome-er with the Dolores & Arenas family around. Now? WHY DID YOU GUYS HAVE TO LEAVE? *sobs. Okay, enough of me being dramatic. The past 2 weeks my Sundays were all about Palarong Pinoy (Filipino Friendship Game). I had to be the camera girl for the whole day. & that explains how I got a little tan on my shoulders & my legs. I have to stand under the blazing sun. Good thing I've my shades on tho. Otherwise, I'd be tearing up & looking all chinese with my eyes trying to minimize the brightness of the sun. Oh, the drama! Anyhow, I did a few videos during my free time off being the camera girl. 


Pffft! Yeah, I know. We made a lipsync-ing video to Bruno Mars's "Lazy Song", mostly because he's Pinoy & we pinoys have that super "pinoy-pride" going on, but really, this song is just perfect for slothing the whole day. A total opposite of what I was doing that Sunday. Let me introduce you to Eli Sheba, the girl beside me. She's a total chameleon. Why? She's half filipino & half Punjabi. She speaks Chinese (fluent as hell!), Malay, English & Tagalog. Yes, yes, we are pretty bilingual. & lets add our talent of copying accents as the cherry on top. :) So, I would reckon you back talking when she's around, she CAN understand you. 

  Moving on, being the camwhore that I am I wasn't content on lipsync-ing to one song, so we made another video. To tell you the truth, none of our videos were choreographed, nor it is planned. It's just those 1 shot wonder thing that happens often in our videos.

  
And in case you're wondering why the place looks so familiar, well, the video was shot at St. John's School in Bukit Nanas. You can see KL Tower being so obvious in the video. Oh God, I love Malaysia. 

p/s: LET ME BE A CITIZEN ALREADY! Being a foreigner ain't that much fun. 

0 Monsters backstash: