June 6, 2011

Escapee


I wish to run and never stop
To run away from myself, from my feelings
And to stop this addiction, this self destructivedesicions
To live in an island, undisturbed soliarity
Tranquility in hand
Saying goodbye to those startling nightmares
But then, that would be the end of me.  


I wish to be as kind as those mynx & earth sprites in that enchanted forest
but who will guard my heart's castle when things aren't any better?
Wicked witches fly about & horridly scare the kids they see
Without the slightest guilt in their empty dark dark world
The warmth of the sun touching my skin
is all that I ask for 
I dont wish to see a moonless, starless night

I wish to run and never stop
I wish to run and never rest
I wish to have my share of tranquility
my well deserved peace
An escapee in my own world, held hostage for a lifetime
Mourning on my own death

0 Monsters backstash: