November 10, 2010

THIS IS FUCKING INHUMANE

To those butchers, I hope you can live the life of a pig, life of a chicken, life of a fish, & the life of a duck, in a stock house like this one.
I hope you know how it feels to be stabbed by a fucking machete into your fucking chest. I hope you know how it would feel to have those blades slit through your pulsing neck veins & to feel the blood gushing out of your balloon-like body. To have yourself thrown into the boiling water & being tossed around like a fucking rag doll.


FUCK YOU! If you kill animals just for fun, or just for your own pleasure.
FUCK YOU! If you support animal cruelty.
AND FUCKING FUCK YOU! If you torture or even abuse your own pet.
 Stop-Animal-Abuse-animal-rights-1085516_440_314 
This is not pleasing me. God created these creatures for us to take care of, and as a source of food, but not like this. This is a sad cry for help. This is too over rated.
chicken



I am PROUDLY
                          bl_unite_badge_animal

0 Monsters backstash: